There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 27, 2010

aiyaya Alaïa



jacket: Elizabeth & James; silk top: Neal_101 @ARK;
jeans: Zara; booties:
 Alaïa; bag: Hermès  
a good 4.5''

good to look at, tough to wear. Choo, Louboutin, Sandersons, Hardy and Vivier - these are the names of some of the most important men in my life. so important that the soles of my feet have to pay the price of wearing their skyrocket heels. my love for Alaïa goes beyond the fondness of just a pair of designer shoes. in my opinion, they embodied elegance, 
exquisiteness and luxury (entailed with many $$ signs). they have lovely flats but what 
really caught my heart are the high heels. everything basically starts from 3.5'' above 
ground. on particular days when my confidence needs a boost of 4.5'' to 5'', same goes to 
the arches of my feet. ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment