There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 19, 2010

studded boots - a thing of the past?


cardigan: Marni; silk top: Stella McCartney;
black jeans; sunglasses: Karen Walker Butler; studded boots: Office
                              
                            

                              


rock chick - one think of biker jacket, band tee, skull chains, ripped jeans and studded boots. though I don't think I can pull the full look in pleasant sight, a pair of studded boots do boost my attitude when put on. these stud strap boots are from Office. I love that they ship worldwide with new shoes coming in every week. the stocks and the prices are equally amazing. I got these a while back but last check is they are still available online with a friendly £90.00 tag. Rock chick dress code may not be in vogue anymore but the edginess lives on in footwear and a pair of studded boots / platforms are still stealing the scene. 

rock 'n' roll major accessory - the shades. my latest grab from Karen Walker - the butler. more cool styles on www.karenwalkereyewear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment