There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

asian designer: doo.ri for under.ligne

so many gifted asian designers and I simply don't know where and who to begin with my ode. I remember my friend fell in love with Doo-Ri some 5 or 6 years ago and that made me start to notice her work but I didn't get ecstatic until she launched her diffusion line under.ligne in 09. effortless chic and timeless basics, the design is all about simplicity with a twist. famous for her use of jersey, under.ligne is very comfortable to wear and with a subdued palette. 


like the leather seamed detail on this dress

@ underligne.com

check out & shop under.ligne at: underligne.com
Doo-Ri Chung is a korean-american fashion designer, check out her bio at wikipedia at: Doo-Ri Chung

speaking of korean fashion designer, my jacket is also from korea. and again, it can be worn in 3 ways:


wash silk jacket: Famph

No comments:

Post a Comment