There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 2, 2010

makeup gurus

lately I've been addicted to viewing these channels on youtube of two very young & cute self-made makeup gurus. they are sisters and both are passionate about makeup & beauty. I could have just stumbled across their videos one day and got hooked but these girls have been establishing themselves, gained tones of followers and on their way up to become youtube icons over the past few years. it could feel like I'm telling about something you could have heard before but hey, I'm late to hear about them and talking about them now could only help their popularity grow so why not? I watch their videos for both the content (great tips and ways to apply makeup and create looks) and their personalities (so laughable and real). I admire them for their guts to start so small and grow to become so big. here's elle and blair fowler of allthatglitters21 & juicystar07, enjoy!

elle fowler

blair fowler

asian guru - michelle phan


No comments:

Post a Comment