There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 17, 2010

EAT. PRAY. LOVE.

best friend miss or and I had hairy crabs for the first time this year as a pre-celebration of my birthday. and we went to see Eat. Pray. Love. afterwards.

if only any healing of wounds can be done in the three stages of eat, pray and love! eat to one's heart's content. pray to attain the peace in mind. love with no regrets in life.

the notion of going away so that one may feel life again is very tempting, almost liberating. jumping into a sea of new surroundings, people, places and religion requires a lot of bravery but I guess facing one's past and be looking real deep into the wound, be it imposed on you or or self-inflicted, wracks more nerves.






"If you could clear out all that space in your mind, you'd have a doorway, and you know what the universe would do? Rush in. Everything else will take care of itself."


"Sono sola...molto sola (I am alone)" 

"Right here is perfect balance, right at meeting of heaven and earth."




funny that all the places Liz went start with the letter "I(taly), I(ndia), I(ndonesia)"... maybe it's time to start loving myself.


thank you for being such a good friend


silk top: Topshop; shorts: Jil Sander

miss or has given me atlas necklace (top).
she said it means time will now by on my side for enjoying life.
I'm now wearing time on my neck.

miss or working the psychedelic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment