There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 17, 2010

shape shifting under the new moon

shirt: Shape Shiftr; jeans: H&M






I came across a nouveau brand while doing my internet shopping. being a fan of Twilight, I'm particularly drawn to the name of Shape Shiftr. but I must say I was more drawn to their nice designs. I was immediately smitten by the color of this shirt at first glance and it is a truly shape shifting piece (shorter in front, longer at the back).




most of the designs at Shape Shiftr share a sculptural cutting, geomatic shape. not for the faint-hearted (spiky shoulders ^^^ or bare a part of your bod) but they are easy to wear and go with daily outfit. let's get shape shifting!


learn about Shape Shifting here: Shape Shiftr


get Shape Shiftr herePixie Market, Nasty Gal


be a Shape Shiftr friend on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment