There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 7, 2011

camel coat - must have for winter

so I'd thought of slipping in a post on personal outfit in between my travelogue of Mexico. camel coats are no longer the exclusive signature of Max Mara even though the house did them so well. and I love the iconic double breasted, wide sleeves camel coat Max Mara launched on their e-commerce site 101801.








but there are simply too many fashion houses offering their interpretations of a perfect camel coat this winter and we are torn with choices to make. I fell in love with this Derek Lam version in his 2010 winter collection. it's impossible to find locally and an obviously a hot item to be sold out in days online. I decided to put my tailor's genius to test. what do you think?


camel coat: tailor-made; wool dress (just seen): Alexander Wang;
boots: Dries Van Noten, bag: Delvaux



walking by Prada boutique at Prince's building the same night and I was captivated by this beautiful window display. maybe it's the dress, maybe it's the random luggage boxes and the whole vintage feeling to it. I had to take a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment